TOTALLY BIO-ASSIMILABLE ...
- Renewable and non-genetically modified raw material meeting current degradability standards: CEN EN 12431, DIN 54900, UNI 10785
- Non-phytotoxic, non-eco-toxic.
- No collection at the end of the culture.
- No recycling or uncontrolled destruction.
- Allows rapid re-cultivation without toxic risk.
AND ALL THE ADVANTAGES OF A CLASSIC PAIL!
- Excellent resistance to mechanical installation.
- Improves earliness, quality and yield.
- Limits the use of weed killers.
- Saves water.
- Preserves the structure of the soil.
THE BIODEGRADATION MECHANISM
Tests in technical centers and validation with producers.
Biodegradability is a natural process of decomposition of organic matter thanks to:
- The oxygen in the air.
- Soil microorganisms.
The Bi-fragmentation process
Fragmentation by biological view of the film.
Incorporation of molecules or fragments of molecules through the metallic pathways of microorganisms.
Transformation of the primary elements of the material into CO2 and / or CH4, H2O and the new biomass.
- Usage: Mulching
- Duration: Approximately 36 weeks
- Manufacturing: Co-extruded
The production of this product, with high technology 100% BIO-DEGRADABLE materials and raw materials, gives it the highest quality mechanical and herbicidal properties.
- Overall light transmission: 5% EN 2155 STANDARD
- Breaking stress: 20/22 MPa DM / DT NORME EN ISO 527
- Creep point traction: <15%
- Elongation at break 225/500% DM / DT NORME EN ISO 527
- Tear resistance: 1200/3500 gr / mm DM / DT STANDARD UNE 53.320
- Quick puncture resistance F50: 110 gr. 110 gr ISO 7765 STANDARD
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
This film must be rolled out in good soil preparation conditions, in a current environment in the presence of humidity, soil and oxygen allowing the development of bacterial flora.
It maintains the temperature of the soil, counteracts the growth of the grass and prevents the soiling of the fruits while keeping the humidity.
It is 100% biodegradable, so left in the field until it has completely degraded, or buries it using a rotary cultivator.
Width: 1m to 4.50
Thickness: from 8μ to 50μ