Mulching Plastic Films
Deltalene Ejido S.L.U has a complete range of innovative mulching biodegradable plastic films for professionals, adapted to all crops and applications.
What is a mulching film? What are the intended effects?
- Decreases the yielding time of the harvest
- Eliminates or limits the growth of weeds
- Saves water and limits evaporation
- Protects the fruits against fouling
- Preserves and improves the soil structure
- Increases the light intensity by light reflection
- Allows the mechanization of farming and production on a large scale
Our mulching films can be used for all types of crops (melon, strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, etc.) Each type of mulch has been developed to meet specific needs such as thermic or herbicidal improvements (which limits the development of weeds), preservation of the soil structure or limiting evaporation. Its mission is to improve earliness of maturity and yield of crops.
Our product range is made of high-strength quality plastic (transparent or black) with AFNOR certification. The plastic we sell for some crops (strawberries and grapes) has additional certifications. Deltalene Ejido S.L.U also sells photodegradable plastic for growing corn and hem plastics for growing asparagus. These plastics can be perforated on request and can be manufactured in sizes that fits the final crop.
Any questions about our products? You can contact us through our Contact Page or via Social Media so be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube!