Silage Plastic Films
Silage Plastic Films made with Virgin LDPE, top quality raw material.
Thickness, between 150 and 300 microns (600-1200 galgas)
This fully opaque plastic keeps the silage isolated from air and maintains its nutritional values under appropriated conditions for consumption by livestock.
|Thickness||150 microns||180 microns|
|Breaking Resistance||16 MPa
|Dart test shock||280g||300g|
These films are designed for storing forage (grass or maize) for livestock. Silage films are three layer coextruded and are available in widths from 3 to 16 metres. There are various black film products (150 or 180 microns) including black AFNOR LABEL films (150 microns) and 145 micron Black / Green coextruded films.
The range is supplemented by wrapping films: Black, White or Green films for round bales. They enable totally sealed round bales to be produced.
Our Stretch Films are designed to give you the best results possible.
- Pre stretched plastics produced from raw materials 100% octene (excellent mechanical properties, very resistant in the transverseand longitudinal).
- Allows a optimum fermentation of the silo
- Excellent adhesive strength
- Low gas permeability
- Very good elastic memory
- Stabilized against ultraviolet rays
- Pre-stretched – superior elastic memory
- Maintains tightening tension
- High resistance to drilling
- Uniformity of color and high opacity
- 3-layer stretch film – 100% LLDPE
- 12 months outdoor warranty
- 100% recycled product
Any questions about our products? You can contact us through our Contact Page or via Social Media so be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube!